A Christmas Poem

'Twas an hour past midnight, and all through the place
Naked creatures were resting, a smile on each face.

Our clothes were all flung in a pile without care,
And I had to remember to find mine in there.

Dear Jon with his e'er present N-Y-G cap
Was beck'ning me over, to sit in his lap.

Then o'er on the couch there arose such a clatter,
I turned with a smile to see what was the matter.

Richie sat with a pout, staring, longing for me
So I walked ‘cross the room toward his perfect beauty.

I knelt by his side, his cock started to grow
Richie whispered to me, his voice sexy and low.

“Now Hath,” Richie said, “Why on earth go to Jon?”
“I have a perfectly good lap for you to sit on.”

“Right here’s where I know that you want most to be.”
He had a good point; pretty smart was Richie.

But Joker complained from his perch on a chair,
“Man, you had her already, and that just isn’t fair!”

"Shit, David,” he chuckled, “I know you can see.”
“That this beautiful Goddess has eyes just for me.”

He grabbed onto my hips, and helped me sit astride;
I sunk onto his cock, and held on for the ride.

Joker muttered, “Fuck no,” and I heard him draw near,
And he came up to me and he growled in my ear

While he fondled my nipples with talented hands
Their pulling and twisting were silent demands.

So I angled my head back to capture his mouth
And my hand, on its own, started wandering south

I started to squeeze him, his eyes got real dark
Then Tico piped up with a smart ass remark.

“Hey Goddess,” he said, with that deep baritone
And he stepped up so close I could smell his cologne.

He said “You have two hands, the left one is free”
“Take your hand, Hath, Querida, and wrap it ‘round me.”

I obliged and my fingers closed ‘round his steel rod.
“You okay?” ‘swhat I whispered, and all Teek did was nod.

Then Rich scooted forward, I knew not what for,
And then I felt the reason, Jon at my back door.

I leaned over Richie, and laid on his chest
While Jon pushed in gently while squeezing my breast

Now David was panting, his breath coming fast
So I sucked him off quickly, relieved him at last.

Then T started groaning, I new he was near,
So I got him off next (‘fore he came in my ear).

Jon and Richie were racing, to see who’d cum first
They had me so full... thought for sure that I’d burst

But I didn’t; I simply continued the ride
‘Til we came with a scream, and I thought I had died.

As we lay there together, a big tangled heap
In the back of my mind, I could hear a faint beep.

Neighbors heard me exclaim, in the morn’s early light,
“Holy FUCK, what a dream!”

Merry Christmas.

Good Night!

6 comments:

Queenie said...

Can I have that for Christmas?!

Holy God woman, all four, I can't take it anymore! LOL

JBJBounce said...

OMG, that was good. You do have a way with words.....can I be next? I think I need a birthday ride today. *wink, wink*

Becky said...

OMFG Hath! I think I split my time reading that between staring and blushing and cracking up. That was awesome and very clever. It's funny, because I've been working on some Christmas tidbits to put up on my site, but nothing like this! Haha!

Joviswoman said...

I'm with the rest*gets in line*

Damn Hath, what a wonderful poem lmao.

Any more?????? lol

joviswillow said...

LMAO!! That is absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!!!

johnnajovi said...

OMFG!!!! Hath, where do you come up with this? I was blushing and cracking up at the same time.

I am new to fan fiction. I have been tryint to catch up on all the fan fiction stories out there, but, I have to say you are AWESOME!!! Can I have all of them for Christmas, better yet, my Birthday!!!! LOL!!!!